Follow my blog

Wednesday 13 June 2012

May 31 - Last Day in London


Today was a bit of a cruisey day. 

Started off by going down to my cousin’s hairdresser to have my hair washed and blow dried so it looks sensational for the trip.  Proceeded by lunch at the local pub.  The idea then was to catch the 274 bus to Camden and again wander around the area and Primrose Hill.  I caught the 274 alright but they then decided to terminate this service around the corner from Angel station.  Another two 274’s came by who decided they were not continuing on to London Zoo either.  In the end I decided to catch the next bus that came along.  I did… I got off at Old Street tube stop, wandered around Hoxton for a little bit before getting the Tube back to Angel.

Rest of the day was spent relaxing at my cousin’s home and getting my bag sorted again for the Europe tour.  Later in the night my younger cousin came over to stay at his mum’s place that night due to a family commitment the next day.  We sat up in the lounge for a while talking before his mum pointed out we were in her bedroom and we were promptly ordered to bed.  It took a while before she succeeded in getting the “naughty children” (43 and 41 respectively) off to bed.

The next big adventure starts tomorrow…..


No comments:

Post a Comment